Key Selling Features:
– Exceptional quality and heavy-duty rooftop carrier bag as ultimate packing solution for roof racks that can be utilised as stand-alone storage units as well.
– Innovative design features include a zip protection flap that double seals with velcro to prevent dust and water from seeping into the bag (please note the bag is not 100% waterproof).
– The bag is lined on the inside with PVC to provide extra protection as well as ensure easy cleaning.
– Heavy-duty fastener loops on the lid made for effortless and sturdy strapping.
– Unquestionable quality bags manufactured in heavy-duty materials and heavy-duty zips and sliders.
Material: Ripstop (RS)
Colour: Charcoal and Khaki
Product Size: 120 x 50 x 25 cm (2-Up) and 120 x 50 x 25 cm (3-Up)
Capacity: 150 Litres (2-Up) and 150 Litres (3-Up)
Proudly manufactured in South Africa.
Equipment: No equipment, tools, cutlery or contents included unless otherwise clearly stated.
Materials: We can offer you a superior quality product by paying attention to the details and sourcing and handpicking raw materials and componentsunquestionable quality; our materials are UV-stable, water repellent, colourfast and tough enough to withstand the harshest conditions; UV-treated and colourfast YKK zips and sliders; industrial UV-treated sewing thread.
Warranty: If any purchased Camp Cover products fail to live up to your expectations, we will replace the products or refund within six months of your purchase; customer abuse voids warranty.
Cleaning Instructions: You can clean your Camp Cover product with a soft brush and a general cleaning agent not containing hard chemicals or ammonia, as this will affect the water-resistant quality of the materials; standard household washing powder or dishwashing soap will suffice and dry thoroughly before storing to avoid moulding; do not submerge in water; do not tumble dry.